66 Ernest Street, South Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
Perfectly located in Brisbane’s South Bank, this Merlo café is the perfect pit stop for when you’re heading to a class or jumping off a CityCat!
Nestled among the many restaurants and cafes in South Bank, Merlo stands out as a welcoming, unique place to enjoy our famous fresh espresso.
Coffee isn’t the only thing on the menu at our South Bank café. We know how much studying and exploring can work up a hunger and this is why we offer a great range of freshly made food (see more below).
You can even buy freshly roasted coffee beans from us so you can enjoy your Merlo fix at home, first thing in the morning.
What’s on the menu?
- Cakes, Slices, Biscuits and pastries from a local Italian bakery
- Classic I Heart Brownies
- Breakfast Panini (the original and the best!)
- Bircher muesli
- Breakfast burrito (2 eggs)
- Buddha Bowl
- Italian style pizzas, hand made to order
- Gourmet sandwiches & wraps
- Daily and seasonal salads
- Soups in the cooler months